Your Pattaya Property Management
We at YOUR PATTAYA PROPERTY want all our clients who have purchased a property here in Pattaya to enjoy a profitable, hands-off and hassle free investment. Whether you have purchased your property for personal use as a holiday home or as an income producing investment, we strive to provide the right service to suit your requirements.
We offer 3 types of Property Management Packages to suit the needs of our clients:-
The Bronze Property Management Package includes:
Key holding and weekly visits to check your property when not occupied
The Silver Property Management Package includes:
Key holding, weekly visits to check your property, testing of electrical appliances and a monthly clean when not occupied.
The Gold Property Management Package includes:
Key holding, weekly visits to check your property, testing of electrical appliances, monthly clean, clean before and after owners stay/visit and a Welcome Pack (tea, coffee, milk, water, shower gel) for every visit by owner.
Charges for Bronze, Silver and Gold Property Management Packages:
|Package||Unit||THB Per Month|
This service is ideally suited to owners using their property primarily as a holiday home and want to ensure that their property is being looked after during un-occupied periods to avoid any unpleasant surprises upon visits.
Should you wish to rent out your property for monthly rental income, we work alongside and can introduce you to Pattaya’s number 1 Rental Agency who specialize in holiday, short term and long term rentals. For their rental services, they charge the following:-
Holiday and Short Term Rentals- 15% of booking amount
Long Term Rentals of 6 months – A charge of 2 weeks rent is taken from the 1st months rent
Long Term Rentals of 12 months – A charge of 1 months rent is taken from the 1st months rent
Their services will include the following:
- A suitable holiday/short/long term tenant
- Rental contract for tenant to sign
- Security deposit collection
- Rent collection for holiday/short and long term rentals
- Payment of rent collected into your Thai bank account
- Monthly owners statement
- Check-in and out service including the checking of inventory in your unit for each booking
- All laundry and cleaning of your unit between bookings
- Ensuring all electric and water bills are paid and up to date for each booking
- Arranging any necessary/emergency repairs to be made on behalf of the owner during or after bookings
The rental service is ideal for owners who have purchased their property for rental income investment purposes.